HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Friday, March 18, 2011

GREETINGS FROM PATTY


FROM THE DESK OF..... PATTY DAY
Senior Designer and Blogger

It's almost Spring, officially 3 days from today! We are all ready for the warmer weather and the beautiful colors that Spring brings.

I wish to take this opportunity to welcome your suggestions and the direction you would like to see me go forward with, in the upcoming seasons. All you need to do is click on to the email link or add your comment at the bottom of this post. I appreciate all you have to add.

Erica and Adam have moved into their new home. I have heard through the grapevine that a lot of painting and remodeling is beginning!!! In fact, I think we have a MC, Jr. Adam has rebuilt their deck!!! Adam, I would love to post some before and after shots of your project......and all the ones in the future!!!

In closing.....we have reached 13,829 "hits" to this blog !!!!! You know what that means???
Contest coming up soon....................I will announce when it will begin in the next week or so.

Please send me your ideas and suggestions.......I am looking forward to hearing from you all.
Patty

7 comments:

  1. How about a remodel of MC's office?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am anxious to see what you will do outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH......Not much ....We hope to add "color" with annuals in our urns. Not sure what color yet?
    The Magnolia trees should bloom and that will add wonderful large white flowers.....Match the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some spring colors would look wonderful! Maybe a splash here and there would really make things pop! Not really sure on anything specific...but i have faith in ur design skills and anything u do will b great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we will surely send along pics and commentary when the deck is complete... waiting to let the wood settle for a minute until we stain it.

    I'd like to see more from the rest of the family... we have fun and creative people all around! Maybe you ask for submissions in a category, like "Photos of my favorite place in our home" or "the hardest project to tackle and why, complete or incomplete" or "I made this!" I would really like seeing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas girls.....and I'm looking forward to those pictures Erica.....
    Thanks for the suggestions... will work on them.

    ReplyDelete