HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

AL GONZALEZ



WE HAVE A PUBLISHED AUTHOR ON OUR STREET..............



A few weeks ago, I learned that our neighbor, Al Gonzalez, was in the midst of having his first book published. Not only was I surprised, but I was taken back by the content!!! Al has accomplished miracles in his life!! This book reveals how he did it ....AND.... how everyone can..................

A MUST READ...

WHO WANTS to be SOMEBODY?

He has four book signings in the next few weeks......one here at Sun City Peachtree. I definitely plan on attending that......I want my "SIGNED" copy....SIGNED in PERSON!!!!

To read more about Al and his unbelievable success, here is a link to his Publisher.

www.southpointepublications.com

I have two pictures to share .....until that upcoming Book Signing at Sun City Peachtree. One is Al standing in front of the delivery of 2500 books. The second, is Al signing the first orders. He has sold over 100 the first week the book has been out!!!!!




CAN'T WAIT FOR SUN CITY PEACHTREE'S BOOK SIGNING.......

A very interesting week. Apparently ......the Talent Posts have created a lot of interest. That is GREAT......

It appears we are very close to having a WINNER of our 15,000 POST.

THE EXCITEMENT IS BUILDING......

2 comments: