HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

INSANITY --THE SAGA CONTINUES

I knew it! Yes the minute I removed the lamp from the hope chest/credenza, I knew I was in trouble!  It hasn't stopped since.
.....It's all Pat Wihnyk's  fault!  Pat was the one who told me I needed a lamp on my "new" desk.


There have been changes in EVERY room of the Bucket List House.....no room has been left untouched.  All because I moved ONE..... LAMP!

The lamp.....prompted  the 48 inch diameter clock to be removed.  I didn't mind, the clock wasn't working.  And  MC is planning on the wall shelves.  They are going to be awesome!  So that's a good thing.

Yesterday we decided to see if we could return the clock----maybe get a  store credit....any amount, I wasn't looking for a lot.   I figured we had nothing to loose....wasn't going to do us any good  in the garage.   We loaded the clock in the car, and off to the store we went!!   We told the clerk the clock was broken, upon which, she immediately asked if we wanted a new one ? What everyone should know at this point is ......this clock is 2 years old!!!!  We went home with a NEW clock!

OK......NOW.......WHERE TO PUT THE CLOCK???

MC  GOT HIS  LADDER, HAMMER, LEVELER, PICTURE HOOKS AND NAILS.... HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS IN FOR!!!

The new, working, clock couldn't return to the kitchen.....the lamp would block it.
 So,  where should I  hang the clock ?  It's a great clock and it WORKS!

  First,  I tried it in the Epiphany Suite, didn't make sense there.

Then I tried the hall.  It was OK, but just OK !

  I looked around and saw MC's library/den!  My eye immediately went to the  5ft. square painting that Erica did for our Charlotte condo hanging  above the credenza behind MC's desk.

Would the clock fill that space?  Had to try it.....(I already knew where I could put the painting..)


LOVE IT .....IT CAN STAY




And where did Erica's painting go??????


 Love This

Of course there was a large picture there...before.....
And where did that go?????


This Works
 It is a good lead-in to the Master Bedroom.... colors and style blend nicely



And you guessed it.....there was a picture in that space..... 
Where did it go?????




Now...... things really got out of hand!!!  Before this picture was above the bed, there was a mirror there.  And....on either side of the bed, two large photos of black and white flowers!  Very large pictures!   Very busy wall, but I thought the space needed to be filled.  That wall is 18 feet!!  Don't think so any more....Like it "clean"!  And the mirror that was over the bed?


Nice


 The photo below shows all the "stuff" that I have to fill in all the blank spaces.....as what goes on the hope chest/credenza where the lamp was that started this whole thing!!!


.......Just a typical day at the Bucket List House!!


TO BE CONTINUED......


............

8 comments:

  1. Oh girl...that is everyday at my house :) I really like the changes...good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things move around like dominoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a change reaction similiar to dominoes. The end results worked though and that's all that matters. I really like all the artwork but my favorite is the one next to the beautiful thin table lamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm smiling because this sounds so much like me!! One thing does lead to another :-) Looks great!!
    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Decorating is like the Ever-ready bunny it keeps going and going and going.......
    Looks great Patty!! Thanks for stopping by today and leaving such a sweet comment. I love hearing from my readers,
    Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  6. i blame my mom for most things too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your house and you do the same thing I do! moving things around! keeps us from getting bored doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete