HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

MAKING ROOM

TODAY I MADE ROOM FOR THE FABULOUS NEW TABLE!!!

 I figured out where to move tables to make room for the  new table 
I Won!!!

WAITING






 The new table will look perfect in this space!!!


We will have a little wait!  The table is back ordered, which is OK.  It's surely worth waiting for!  It should arrive mid June.


PLAN A
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Continuing the domino of the table moving ........

The table that was there moved to the

 Master Bedroom


This is the table I received from my neighbor in Sun City.  It  looks even better here than it did in the Great Room.

There was a table in this space that moved to:

TV/Guest Room

 
I love this table in this room.  With just a little tweaking this room becomes a guest bedroom!  The TV is in the closet!!! 


NOW
WE WAIT!!!

Patty

7 comments:

  1. That's a big empty space while you wait...how many re-arranges till the table gets there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The table is worth the wait although I don't have any patience in waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win!! That table will look fabulous there. Now how will you style it? :) We'll just have to wait and see......

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so sorry for the wait, because I know there will be several more changes before it arrives…hoping it goes in Plan A - the perfect place!!

    ReplyDelete