HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

NATURE AT ITS BEST



NATURE AT IT'S BEST

Sitting here looking out our windows over the beautiful city of Charlotte I must share my thoughts of nature and it's best show!

I know everyone loves Spring and Summer, but I have always thought nature was smart and saved the best for last. The maturing of the year in all it's color and beauty makes me compare it to ones own life. The air is crisp, the sky is pure blue and the colors of orange, yellow and red are breathtaking.

I can't say we are our best, in looks, but as we go through the years, we grow with knowledge and wisdom. This is nature's way of leaving the best of life for last.

Life is a wonderful voyage and each stop along the way has it's ups and downs. I have learned to love the stop I'm at, and not regret leaving the last. I enjoy the memories but look forward to the next. It's exciting and fun. I am always thinking ahead and planning. To stop would be to give up. None of us have any idea what lies ahead. Isn't that great? All those surprises to look forward to. It's the same as waiting for Christmas morning but BETTER. When all the gifts Christmas morning are opened, the anticipation is over. While with our lives the anticipation is ALWAYS there…..

2 comments:

  1. First Patty, let me say happy belated birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful day but I know with your upbeat outlook, you make every day special.

    I knew you were talented in the area of design and now to find out you are a philosopher as well. My boss is the same way and it's people like you who are inspirational to us all and remind us to see the beauty of life. Thank you for that reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful words of wisdom. I wish we all could learn a little earlier in life & enjoy the ride more. Appreciating the small things in life is what I try to live by.....

    ReplyDelete