HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

POST OF THE WEEK

JUST CAME TO ME!!!

I really didn't expect to put up a new post this week........but.........I had an EPIPHANY !!! Who knew!

We have had the two egg shell panels of birds for years. They are hand made, entirely from egg shells, from Asia. I love them, especially because "Bill" found them for us. He always told me to place them next to each other, on the floor, (not hung) to portray a Gallery Look. There isn't wall space to display them that way in this home, so I have had them on each end of the large wall in the Great Room (book end style).



We were reminiscing with friends about Bill over the weekend. As he has done over the years since he passed away, he did his thing and POW....I got the idea. Bill is our personal "Ghost" and he inspires me in fantastic ways. I believe he is my source for most of my Epiphanies!! Thank you, Bill, so glad you are back!!!!

The Epiphany: Attach them together with hinges and Presto a Screen!!!




After THREE trips to Lowes, Master Carpenter, got the correct hinges that would do the job. Actually Master Carpenter will gladly go to Lowes ...so the three trips were not a chore!!!!

We love the result. Now my two panels are together again. Thank you Bill............


4 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. Bill is one clever ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and they look happier together too :)

    I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look really great together! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! Great idea...leave it to Bill. Our hero!!

    ReplyDelete