HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

COMING SOON


THIS WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT


I can't imagine anyone that knows me, or that has been following this blog, would think this space would remain blank for very long.........

Well, you are right!

A very DIFFERENT "ERiCA" creation is on it's way........

Master Carpenter and I are visiting Erica and Adam on February 25th and will bring the new art back home with us.

Again...............Erica has planned something very different than her previous works. This will be such a new approach and I can't wait to see it hanging and be able to share it with the world!!!

Look for the Reveal around February 26th..............

.....by the way.......Erica is available to Commission.....you can have your own Original ERiCA !!!

4 comments:

  1. That's right! Contact me for pricing :) This one will be GOOD... I hope! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to reserve you soon for the guest room. You may have to paint here though....room and board paid of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, having the artist on the job location during the work is a real bonus! No postage or handling charges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! we'll work it out! And yes, It will need to be quite large, and anything over 3x5 feet just won't fit in the car!

    ReplyDelete