HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Sunday, October 16, 2016

A SPECIAL POST FOR A VERY SPECIAL GIFT

My Brother Bobby was my Guest yesterday.  He gave me a very special gift before the ceremony began.    I wanted to share it with everyone in a separate manner in addition to the original Post and MC found a way for me to get it on the blog!!!  MC is a Master Computer guy!!!

This is an actual booklet of the Constitution  and By-Laws of the National Society of the Daughters Of The American Revolution from 1914

This means so much to me and is extra special because it is the year of my Dad's birth!
Thank you Bobby.  Thank you so very much
Love
Patty




4 comments:

  1. What a special gift for this very special time. Patty. Your brother must be as wonderful as you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very special. Very thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I wonder how much has changed in the bylaws since then...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so sweet of him. It's indeed a very special gift.

    ReplyDelete