HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Thursday, July 14, 2016

It only took 4 months!!!

This morning the Maintenance Department here in Shell Point installed our long awaited Chandelier!!!  Really friends, how long did you think it would take me to have  a Chandelier?  (4 months)

Found a great location in our Retirement  "Pied-a-Terre"!!!!   That's all I needed, a location and the right fixture ..........and off I was.




MC and I are truly enjoying our new "life".  Only regret....We should have done it sooner!  A LOT SOONER!!
We both have found lots to do to stay busy.
We love Shell Point and all it's beauty and all that it has to offer.   The best part WE HAVE PEACE OF MIND!!!

ENJOY
Patty

3 comments:

  1. Just love your new chandelier . It looks perfect over your table. You've settled in beautifully, Patty and you absolutely can't put a price on piece of mind...thrilled that you are and MC are so happy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ironically I was thinking just this past week that I should send you an email to see how you're doing. You must have read my mind! lol I'm so happy that you both have found a place that not only gives you an enjoyable social life but the most important part is having peace of mind. Please keep posting now and then to keep us updated. All my best to you Patty. :)

    ReplyDelete