HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Thursday, January 22, 2015

It Might Be January......BUT

We are ready for a party!!!!
Drinks at 4:00!!!
It's on the way to 60 degrees!!!  

Added four sheer drapery panels to our Terrace/Dining Room!!
Boy, what a difference!
What started out as a terrible eye sore has evolved into a lovely space.  It will only get better when we can add color with hanging flower baskets in a few months!  Meanwhile,  our new shrubs are growing at a RAPID rate.  Could my  getting  down on my knees  each morning, in front of them,  saying....."GROW, GROW, GROW"   have anything to do with that!!!!!!!





Meanwhile inside I have a big confession.  In case you haven't read a few posts back I will show you.

We were moving things around and WOW I just felt the mirror belonged over the fireplace!!!  But knowing me, it could "belong" somewhere else next month!!!


The treasured Christening Dress has returned to the Master Bedroom.

  For now this is a Good Thing!!!

See you soon,
Patty

11 comments:

  1. Your terrace is turning out to be a very lovely, inviting space. I miss the christening gown over the fireplace, but to be honest it is so fantastic it looks GREAT where every you put it,
    Happy Thursday,
    Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty..just what you were looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Patty...it looks charming! I want to do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the added privacy and softness, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely addition, it definitely adds more charm and softness to your terrace. I also love the mirror over your fireplace, great swap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous of your terrace and even more so of 60 degrees (it was in the low 20's here this morning). I just love an outside room that's covered and I love what you've done with it. Give the plants Miracle Gro because that along with your helpful reminders to them will speed things along.

    I've always thought the Christening gown is beautiful no matter where you decide to move it to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks amazing Patty. What a difference the sheers made to your patio - added privacy and beautiful softness. Jealous over your warm weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sheers are very romantic on the patio. Love the softness they had to the hardscape. You are a true designer--never satisfied and always experimenting. Ain't it grand?

    ReplyDelete
  9. A good thing, indeed! I'm coming over for drinks and staying for dinner :) Hope you and MC are enjoying beautiful new-ish home. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how the curtains soften everything up and give it such an outdoor room look! Hope your team won!

    ReplyDelete