HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

OLDE TOWN GRAYSON'S BLOG LATEST POST

A few weeks ago Olde Town Grayson's Marketing editor visited us for an interview!   Steve and I had a wonderful afternoon visiting with Louise and found her a joy.  There should be a blog about her.  Her life is like a book!  Louise snapped this shot of us.  A few days later their Marketing Photographer visited us and took many pictures which I assume will show up later!!!!  Naturally I will send them on..

I think you all will enjoy this read!!!!

http://www.oldetowngrayson.com/blog/http://www.oldetowngrayson.com/blog/

To be continued!
Patty

9 comments:

  1. Omgosh!! You two look wonderful and how fun!! So fun to see this picture of you both!
    xo Kathysue
    PS just got back for a ten day visit to Charleston, Savannah and Hilton Head, what a wonderful trip, but glad to be home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful article! I feel so fortunate that I found your blog and your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the picture and the article - so great learning more about the two of you and your life. You have certainly found the perfect spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article:) I really can't believe how many times you guys have moved.....that's just crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article...and such a cute picture of you and the hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Your pictures is lovely and must be framed for a special place in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was fun to learn more about you two! Great article and picture!

    ReplyDelete