HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Monday, January 30, 2012

A SOLUTION TO A PROBLEM

IT WAS RIGHT IN MY FACE....FINALLY HIT ME!!!

Sometimes the little things are there, and you never see them. For months I have been trying to "accessorize" the console table in our Master Bedroom.

We have ALL our clothing in the closet. No need for dressers or chests! I put a glass and metal console table in the bedroom. Nothing "worked" as accessories!
I tried boxes, candles, the huge Grecian statue.....I thought I had tried it all.

Then, the other day, I realized the family pictures in MC's library were growing and growing and very crowded!

EPIPHANY

I tried a few on the console and WOW they looked OK. The only problem .... the old frames looked a little "sad"! I got out my magic, felt, gold, pen and made them..... GOLD.......IS THERE ANOTHER COLOR?????

IT WORKED!

The pictures fit the room. Private areas of your home are always the best rooms to put family pictures.



Update on the "Dumbo's. They haven't moved!!!!

What has moved?

THE WING BACK CHAIRS

Switched them out...........the one in the Great Room is now in the Master Bedroom, and the one in the Master Bedroom, is now in the Great Room.

The smartest thing I have done is buy furniture that can go in ANY room..... Except for the beds!

Chairs, sofas, lamps, tables, and most of the accessories..... look "At Home" in any room!!!!!








MY TWO FAVORITE PICTURES
YES
THAT'S MC
THAT'S THE "BOY" I FELL IN LOVE WITH!!!!
1956


OUR THREE "ANGELS"
1966

MC has nothing in the works at this moment. We have a few "ideas" floating in the wings!!!!

Stay tuned....who knows
WHAT'S TO COME?

4 comments:

  1. great idea with the pictures. makes TOTAL sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you sure about the year of the photo with us kids, looks like Easter, so that would mean I'm 6..but it looks like I am younger than that....just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know for sure. Yes, it's Easter, but Steve looks at least 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I changed it to 1966!!!!
    Patti and Steve.... have a guess?

    ReplyDelete