HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

FIRST "EPIPHANY: OF 2012

THE COUNT IS 19,300 AS OF 9:03 pm JANUARY 4, 2012

#1 IS FINISHED....

MC worked very hard over this past weekend. Late yesterday afternoon the finishing touches were applied!


THE FRONT DOOR.....BLACK




AWESOME...IT BRINGS ALL THE BLACK
TOGETHER!!!!


While MC was doing "his" thing, I was working on the Dining and Great Room ! When Christmas comes down, everything looks tired. I always give my treasures new "homes" to start the New Year!

Some treasures are put away and others reappear!!!!! I love to bring out pieces I have stored away. It's refreshing to see them again! They become "NEW" and I fall in love with them all over again. This time I was able to work into the Great Room my loved Lladro's! In the past, they have been displayed in curio cabinets, and in the Master Bedroom, and finally-----the room I have always wanted to display them...............I was able to see a place for them in the Great Room....A True Epiphany!!!



Of course, this creates a Domino Effect of all my other treasures. I consolidated my Asian pieces into the wall unit. This is the first time they are all displayed in this manner......it works!!!


MC and I are working on Project #2!!!!!

It will be done in "stages"! Stage #1 is about to be finished!!! Stage #2 could take a little longer.....

Keep your eyes out for UPDATES FROM THE BUCKET LIST HOUSE..

6 comments:

  1. you're working fast in the new year!!! i LOVE the black door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black door! Would not have thought of that. Looking good, Days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many coats! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. BLACK door inside. Striking.

    ReplyDelete