HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Thursday, April 25, 2019

the Southern Side of Paradise

the Southern Side of Paradise 
 The third book of a trilogy by Kristy Woodson Harvey. 

Prior to this trilogy,  Kristy had two best selling  books, Dear Carolina  and  Lies and Other Acts of Love,  establishing herself as a  top writer of Southern fiction.

 The first of the trilogy, Slightly South of Simple,  has you immediately falling  in love with  Ansley Murphy and her daughters, Caroline, Sloane and Emerson.  The reader is transported to   Peachtree Bluff,  a small Georgia seaside town.   The characters become real and the reader feels like they are actually in their lives with them.  I couldn't wait for the  the second  book,  The Secret to Southern Charm,  

The third and final book of the trilogy, the Southern Side of Paradise was well worth the wait.  Kristy doesn't disappoint her readers.   The  story of the Murphy Women, as they are referred to,  develop and grow.   Their "story" comes together perfectly.  I was a little sad when I read the last sentence, but I was comforted by the knowledge that the Murphy Women were happy and knew they could handle anything that cane their way.   Nothing is left to one's imagination.  It was a beautiful saga and I am so happy I had the fortune to read it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review, Patty! I will check it out when I get a chance. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete