HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Sunday, December 23, 2018

EPIPHANY CONTINUED........

What does a dining table need?

A CHANDELIER !

Everyone who knows me, knows that I am obsessed with chandeliers.   I go out of my way to find spaces to hang them.
The craziest being a  crystal chandelier in a very small  toilet closet.    I titled it The Crown for the Throne.

I realized that we already had the PERFECT fixture.   The one we installed over our small round table in the Great Room.   

I also realized that by doing this, it created a new problem.   We would have to replace it.  

In order to "sell" this entire idea to MC, I had to find a chandelier that cost no more than a pair of shoes.  I started searching on my "go to" lighting sites.  After two days, and looking at 2000 fixtures, I found one.  It would look just right over our table and was the trendy Sputnik design.

I presented the Plan to MC and he went for it!!!   

The new chandelier arrived two days ago.   So to work we went.
MC called on our trusted friend, Alan, for a needed ladder.
Yesterday MC took down a ceiling fan, our existing light over our table in the Great room, installed that light over our new table, and installed our new Sputnik fixture over the small table.  He was one busy guy.

The Result


OLD CHANDELIER OVER NEW TABLE


SPUTNIK

See you at next Epiphany
Patty


No comments:

Post a Comment