HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Monday, October 24, 2011

A PAGE FROM THE PAST

Welcome to my World of Design

As an introduction to this blog, I first want to thank my Granddaughter, Erica, for the suggestion that I start this adventure.
Most of my family and friends know that my passion in life is Interior Design. Even as a small child, I remember picturing rooms in different colors and forms.
It has only been in my later years that I have been able to express this passion. I have had the benefit of being associated with two designers, one a very talented unknown and the other a very well known celebrity in the Design World. Both have encouraged me to pursue my passion.
Through this blog I hope to share all my thoughts (epiphanies). I have been known to change rooms at 3 AM ---just about whenever an idea comes to mind.
I am not sure what format this blog will take on. I might let it just fall into place and evolve like design does.

WHAT YOU HAVE JUST READ WAS MY FIRST "POST" ON PATTY'S EPIPHANIES. POSTED ON SEPTEMBER 3, 2008.

It dawned on me that my "Anniversary" for this Blog came and went!! I guess being so busy has it's disadvantages!

Since then, MC and I have experienced so many ADVENTURES......like this first post expressed......our lives have evolved! I had no idea back on that day what this blog would achieve. What a wonderful "RIDE" it has been !!!

We have made so many new friends and have lived in FIVE different homes.....talk about evolving...............


Some like to use the word CHANGE. I have often referred to my crazy ideas as such. But....I truly think a better word is EVOLVE. One small "change" leads to another...that's evolving!!!

Years ago, I heard an expression that really stopped me in my tracks. It was:

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"

Those words are so negative and defeating.....If I lived my life with that as a guide, I would never have achieved a thing!

I can't imagine not experimenting, not trying something....even if it appears impossible.............Our lives are too short to not expand and grow. I will continue to be ever so positive and EVOLVE........

STAY POSITIVE AND CONTINUE TO GROW......IT'S SO MUCH FUN

By the way......the count is 18,050......you know what that means. !!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks....you have been a huge part if the success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oooh another contest is on the horizon. Happy 3rd anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all love contests..Watch your "mail" for updates. I'm going to hold off for a little while.......want it to be a close one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have thoroughly enjoyed your blog and am so glad you do this. Knowing you and Steve has certainly enriched our lives since before we moved here. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 3!! It's amazing..seems like just yesterday. So many changes - but change is fun!!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You didn't even know what a blog was!!! Now look at you!! It's certainly been fun so far and I'm so happy bits of your unique mind are documented :) Great work, you have far exceeded what I ever expected to come of my "just something to do" idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW.......Thank you for the wonderful, encouraging comments. The Blog will continue to EVOLVE......

    PS.....Erica is so so right. I had no idea what a BLOG was!!!

    ReplyDelete