HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Friday, June 22, 2012

BOBBY THE ARTIST

MC had been working secretly creating a special "Little Me" for my brother, Bobby, AKA Patch.  It took awhile for MC to come up with the ideal Character, but once the idea came to him, he couldn't stop working on  "Bobby The Artist" It actually took MC less than three days to do this masterpiece!  I couldn't get him out of the garage!

By the way, the #14 means EVERYTHING to Bobby!  It's HIS lucky number and has been since he was a small boy and Gil Hodges, who wore #14 during his Brooklyn Dodger career, was his hero!
How could  I forget....He was born on August 14!


 Bobby has been taking art lessons both in Florida and on Long Island.  He has been able to successfully express himself with his new found talent!



 MC took these pictures before he carefully packed it up. We were so excited to get this Genuine MC Little Me off to it's new place of honor in Bobby's home.  Enjoy Bobby, MC had a ball!







I wish to share some of Bobby's Work.  Although he is new to the Art World, I think his talent is outstanding...I wish to share some my favorites with you.




I feel so fortunate to have these two talented men in my life!


9 comments:

  1. Well done to both!!! Love my uncles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cool!!!! Such a talented fam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Love it!!! Dad - great job. I think the "little Bob" is fantastic. Uncle Bob - wonderful artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Artistic talent runs in the family. :)

    Just wondering (because I'm nosey lol) on just how MC makes his figurines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thirlled to have my own 'Little Me.'
    It will reside in a place of honor in my art studio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am waiting for Steve to take orders so I can get one of the very special "Little Me(s)". We can keep that a secret, though..hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those "little me" figurines are adorable! What a special gift :)

    ReplyDelete